I’m a few days late in the Blog-tember prompts, but I wanted to join in anyway. The day 10 prompt was “Share 10 things on your bucket list”
The link to my complete bucket list can be found here, but here’s a snippet of my bucket list:
1. Run a 5k. One day I’ll start running. Just not today.
2. Watch airplanes take off at a public viewing area. I don’t know why, this has just always sounded cool.
3. Go on a cruise. I’ve never been on a cruise before! I wonder if I would get seasick.
4. Learn to drive a stick shift. I can barely drive an automatic, but I’ve always wanted to learn to drive a stick.
5. Visit all 50 states. I’ve been to about 29 states, so I’m a little over halfway there!
6. Go to the Grand Old Opry. I’ve always wanted to watch a show at the Grand Old Opry! For all the times I’ve been to Nashville, I’ve never done this. Also on my Nashville bucket list: line dancing at the Wild Horse.
7. Swim in all of the Great Lakes. It would probably be really cold, but that would be really fun though!
8. Participate in a Polar Bear Plunge. Speaking of cold, this one is ice!
9. Go snorkeling. I would consider scuba, but I have a big fear of being that far under water with only a little oxygen tank to breathe from.
10. Experience a white Christmas. So I have no control over this, but I still want it to snow on Christmas Eve/Day in the future.