This post contains affiliate links. They don’t cost you anything, but earn me a small commission. Thank you for supporting Becoming Bailey!
I can’t believe it’s already December! Where did the year go?! Soon enough, I’ll need to figure out my 2017 goals. But for now, let’s look back at my November goals before jumping into my December goals. Since December is the birth of our Savior, I’m really wanting to set some Christmas traditions now with my husband for the years to come!
1. Watch “Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life” on November 25th. Yes yes yes!!! I loved it. Until it ended. Then I didn’t love it so much.
2. Walk a 5k. Nope! I didn’t even try. I can blame this on the fact I severely bruised my toe, but in reality I’m just lazy.
3. Read 5 books. Yes! I actually did read 5 books. Like always, review coming soon!
4. Make a recipe binder. Ha, nope! I haven’t really cooked in the last few months and I can’t even remember what I used to cook…
5. Create scrapbooks based on our dating/engagement, wedding, and honeymoon scrapbooks. Yes! I did actually do this! I ordered our dating scrapbook, created 1 of 2 engagement books, and have yet to start our wedding and honeymoon books. It’s a start! They’re kinda pricey, so I have to wait until they go on sale before I can buy them. 6. Upload engagement & honeymoon photos to Facebook. Yup! Gotta make everyone jealous 😉 7. Get ready for Christmas. Yup! Andy and I decorated our house for Christmas. I also started our Christmas cards. I’m designing our own cards this year since I couldn’t find one with the exact saying I wanted!
5 of 7. That’s pretty good if you ask me!
1. Walk a 5k. I really need to be consistent about walking, especially since I have a treadmill in my house. No excuses.
2. Read 5 books. Just 5 books away from my 2016 goals!
3. Clean/organize my office. I’ve gotten into the bad habit of just leaving random pieces of paperwork in my office, and now it’s a total mess! I need to set a few hours aside to get everything back in order.
4. Mail Christmas cards by December 15th. I’d like to get them out soon so they will arrive before Christmas. I addressed them earlier in the week; I’m just waiting on a few more addresses before I send them out.
5. Start our Christmas traditions. There’s too many traditions that I want to start to even list here, so I’m just going to have to post about them in the future!
6. Finish watching The Office. Andy has a lot of half-days of work in December, so we’re hoping to (finally!) finish watching The Office and start on Parks and Recreation.
7. Do the WordPress course. Emilie sent me a link to a free beginner’s course for WordPress, and since I just made the switch and am still overwhelmed by WordPress, it should be really helpful!
What are your December goals?