This post may contain affiliate links. They don’t cost you anything, but earn me a small commission. Thank you for supporting Becoming Bailey!
1. Travel to Louisiana to meet Andy’s family and friends! Check! I had a wonderful time meeting my future family-in-law.
2. Save $300 for the wedding. Fail! I had a few unexpected expenses pop up, such as a $200 car bill. Add in the fact I left my part-time job and I’m feeling the crunch.3. Read four books. Check! One of the perks of not working a second job is that I have more time to read.
Now for my February goals:
1. Go to the gym 3x a week. I want to get in shape for the wedding so I bought a gym membership to help reach this goal. Also, I want to run a 5k by the end of the year!
2. Find a good self-tanner. I want to get “tan” for the wedding, but while laying in the tanning bed at the gym I panicked because I imagined my skin in about 50 years. Hence, the need for a good self-tanner. I want to try a few out now to make sure I’m not an Oompa Loompa on my wedding day!
3. Read four books. A book a week seems to be working pretty well for me.
4. Watch season 2 of When Calls the Heart. Netflix finally has season 2 and I’m addicted!
5. Finish season 2 of The Office. Now that I’m not working all weekend, Andy and I need to sit down and watch this show.
6. Save $540 for my car insurance. My car insurance is due in March, so I need to save as much as possible for the bill. I cringe thinking about all of that money down the drain.
7. Celebrate my first Valentine’s Day with Andy! Honestly, I don’t want to do anything too fancy. I don’t think I even want to exchange gifts, maybe just a card or something.
8. Go to the Murray State basketball game at the beginning of the month. I’m excited to take Andy to my alma mater for a basketball game…. they were my favorite way to spend a weekend in college! We’re going to stay with Brittany and Austin in Paducah, and I’m excited to see their cute little house.