I am going to start off this post by admitting I totally failed at my February goals. I had the feeling this would be the case, because I was working between 50-70 hours a week. I would wake up, go to work, come home, shower, go to bed and repeat. Instead of beating myself up over the lack of success goal-wise, I’m actually really pleased with how it turned out. I got some quality time in with my husband before Army takes over, which was the most important goal I had for February. The rest can wait until he is gone 😉
1. Continue walking on the treadmill. Hahaha no. Not even close. Or, at all…
2. Read 8 books this month. I somehow still read 8 books this month. What a surprise! Book reviews coming next month 🙂
3. Finally do the WordPress course. I barely touched my laptop all month, much less did the course. I was lucky to get up 2 blog posts per week. I’ll try again next month!
4. Finally finish my “War Board” from last semester’s Bible study. Another goal I didn’t get to because of work. Again, I’ll try again next month.
5. Have a nice date night (or two!) with my husband. Finally, a goal I accomplished! We had THREE nice date nights this month– a spontaneous dinner at Back Home Restaurant, an overnight trip to Paducah (and a nice fancy meal at Patti’s!), and the Scotty McCreery concert!
2 of 5. Terrible, but I had the feeling I wouldn’t do so great! The sun will come out tomorrow, though!
1. Continue walking on the treadmill/take Lily for walks. I’m hopeful work will slow down some so I can walk on my treadmill more. Taking Lily for walks is now my responsibility for the time being, so at the very least I will get *some* exercise in.
2. Read 8 books this month. I need to read an average of 8 books per month to hit my goal of 100 this year.
3. Finally do the WordPress course. I would really like to do this so I can start Elite Blog Academy 3.0 soon!
4. Finally finish my “War Board” from last semester’s Bible study. I refuse to let the Enemy win this one! I will finish my War Board and begin using it soon.
5. Make our Engagement: Part II scrapbook and Becoming Bailey Part II scrapbook. I recently printed up a scrapbook of our engagement, but I had so many blog posts from those days that I didn’t fit them all in one scrapbook! I also want to make another scrapbook of more of my blog posts.
6. Sort through my jewelry box. I have a jewelry box that is full of jewelry I hardly ever wear, and as a result the jewelry I do wear is scattered all over my dresser. I would like to sort through my jewelry and get rid of the pieces I don’t wear, and put what I do wear in the box.
7. Watch Season 3 of When Calls the Heart and the Love Comes Softly series of movies. Time permitting, I’d like to enjoy some girls’ nights binging on my favorite chick flicks and TV shows.
What are your March goals?