This post contains affiliate links. They don’t cost you anything, but earn me a small commission. Thank you for supporting Becoming Bailey!
2. Read 4 books. I did do this, thanks in part to the audiobooks I listen to as I run errands around town.
3. Study for SHRM-CP course two hours each weekday. A few weeks into the class, and I would say I’m pretty consistent at this. I try to study in the daytime when Andy is at work. It’s going to be a difficult course though, and I’ll need all the studying I can get!
4. Study for the Income Tax Preparation Course. So this course is actually easier than I thought, so I don’t need to study for it nearly as often as I thought I would! I tend to just make flashcards with each chapter and do my homework.
5. Create honeymoon and wedding scrapbooks from my blog posts. A big fat nope! This is on my plan for next month. IT WILL GET DONE!
6. Spend time with God every morning. I wish I could say I’ve accomplished this, but sadly, I haven’t. I’m over a week behind in my PWOC Bible study. I haven’t written in my “sentence-a-day” journal for weeks and haven’t read my daily devotionals either. I think part of my problem is I can’t get on a routine since Andy’s work schedule changes practically every day. Note to self: get a routine established.
7. Paint wicker chairs. Nope, although I did work on a different DIY project (painting our nightstands and little chest.) Maybe next month I’ll get to the wicker chairs.
8. Switch Becoming Bailey to self-hosted WordPress. I’ve been working on this and it looks like it should be finished in the next few weeks I hope. Nonetheless, not in a huge rush!
9. Create blogging binder. I did do this… not that I use it on a daily basis! It is nice to have for my “big picture” goals though.
10. Take 4 online blogging courses. I ended up doing 2 courses and got busy with my Income Tax and Human Resources classes. So this is half-done.
11. Update federal resume. Long story short, I’m not eligible for spouse preference for any on-post positions as long as we’re at Fort Knox, so I’m not going to put the energy into this for a while.
12. Spend an afternoon relaxing in nature. At the beginning of the month, Andy and I went canoeing at Douglas Lake. It was wonderful! I’ll recap it in a blog post in the future.
5.5 out of 12. I wish I could say I did better, but I was really struggling with my depression this month so overall I did okay.