This post may contain affiliate links. They don’t cost you anything, but earn me a small commission. Thank you for supporting Becoming Bailey!
Two years ago today, on a spur of the moment decision (which is how I make all serious decisions in my life), I started a blog. My intent was to record my college journey, but it’s turned into so much more. A place where I can share my thoughts, goals, and dreams. A place where I can connect with like-minded ladies, and even make new real-life friends.
In honor of today’s celebration, I’m looking back at my favorite posts from the past year.
- Why I never mention my father on my blog— This post was so hard for me to write because I had to be honest about the messy part of my life.
- Brittany + Austin: The Wedding— I loved recording my sister’s love story for her future children to read.
- Coffee date— Being honest about the struggles in my life.
- I’m not done yet!— How a scene in “Insurgent” by Veronica Roth relates to blogging
- Matthew West taught me a lesson— How I learned about forgiveness at a Christian concert
- My sister has McArdles Disease— Sharing the story of my sister’s little-known muscle disability
- How to celebrate Valentine’s Day when you’re single— How to celebrate every day that you’re single, really
- My college graduation— Reading this post still brings tears to my eyes.
- What happened to the godly men?— A reflection on dating in modern times.
- As my friends get married and have babies…— Sharing a bit of how I feel with my friends moving on in life.
- I may never get married— Accepting the single life.