This post may contain affiliate links. They don’t cost you anything, but earn me a small commission. Thank you for supporting Becoming Bailey!
I cannot believe it is already JUNE! We are finally in the wedding month!!!! There’s still a number of days left until I say “I do”, but to finally be so close to the wedding is unreal. As I typically do at the beginning of each month, let’s take a look back at last month’s goals.
1. Go to the gym 1-2 times a week. I did fairly good at this 🙂
2. Continue using my self-tanner and teeth whitener. Nope! I’ve resigned myself to getting a spray tan the week before. TMI, but I currently have a canker sore in my mouth (I think it’s due to stress) and I can barely eat, let alone use whitening strips on my teeth and have them irritate my gums.
3. Read four books. I finished this rather early in the month, and still had 2 weeks left before the month was over.
4. Bailey’s Bridal Shower. Done! Thank you to my wonderful friends and family who so generously showered Andy and I with things to start our home.
5. Bailey’s Bachelorette Bash! Done! You can read the recap here.
6. Enjoy Memorial Day with Andy. The plans were to go horeseback riding and swimming, but Andy ended up being sick so we decided to just watch a movie and listen to the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) Band instead. I’d consider this goal half-accomplished, because at least I got to see him and spend some quality time with him 🙂
4.5 out of 6. Not too shabby!
And now for my June goals:
1. Enjoy my last day of work! After 2 long years– 15 of those months spent working 2 jobs– I get to take a break from the stress of work and just relax. I’m so thankful that Andy is so sweet to not force me to go back to work immediately after the wedding and instead I can slowly adjust to married life (and the Army life!)
2. Get married!!!!!!!! No explanation needed 😉
3. Go on an amazing honeymoon to Jamaica. I can’t wait to be sitting on the beach for 6 days with my HUSBAND!!!!
4. Do all the boring paperwork stuff that comes with being married. Name change, Army stuff, all that fun stuff. Luckily I’ve been making a list of everything I need to do so hopefully nothing gets forgotten 😉
5. Settle into a house. Hopefully the housing list at Knox isn’t super long, because I’d love to finally be moved into our (!!!!) house by my 24th birthday! (Optimistic, I know. #NewMilitaryWife)