This post may contain affiliate links. They don’t cost you anything, but earn me a small commission. Thank you for supporting Becoming Bailey!
How is it already March?! It seems like just yesterday it was the beginning of January. As always, the beginning of another month means more goals!
|Original image by DanZen // Used under creative commons license
Before we jump into my March goals, let’s look back at how I did with my February ones.
1. Go to the gym 3x a week. Fail-ish. I ended up going an average of 2x a week. Still pretty good for someone who hadn’t been to the gym in a few years!
2. Find a good self-tanner. I ended up finding a bottle of Rodan+Fields self-tanner in my room but haven’t used it, for whatever reason. But that’s a start!
3. Read four books. Fail! I finished exactly one book this month.
4. Watch season 2 of When Calls the Heart. I watched it like a day and I can’t stand to wait until Season 3 finishes airing and is uploaded to Netflix.
5. Finish season 2 of The Office. Still not there. We did watch a few episodes over the weekend, though, so that’s a start!
6. Save $540 for my car insurance. Success! Even though the car insurance ended up being a bit higher than I planned. Someone please explain why my insurance went up even though I had no wrecks…
7. Celebrate my first Valentine’s Day with Andy! Our first Valentine’s Day was a total success!
8. Go to the Murray State basketball game at the beginning of the month. This one ended up being a fail because I was sick.
2. Walk my first 5k in under an hour. The more time I’m spending at the gym, the more I can feel myself improving! My goal is to walk a 5k on the treadmill in less than an hour by the end of March.
5. Hang out with my friend Jessie. It dawned on me the other day the last time I saw my friend Jessie was before Andy and I were even “talking.” Considering the fact I will be marrying this man in 3 months, Jessie and I are way overdue for a girls’ night!
8. Begin spring cleaning my room. I feel like I should break this goal down somehow. I just know I need to begin purging now so when I move in June it won’t be as bad.
9. Attend my first Army promotion ceremony with my fiance. I’m so excited to watch my fiance pin on Sergeant. Fingers crossed I don’t make a fool of myself!
11. Attend a marriage retreat hosted by a local church. I’m quite excited to learn some marriage things since pretty soon Andy and I will be husband and wife! Andy was excited too… until he learned we’re not actually “retreating” anywhere.