This post may contain affiliate links. They don’t cost you anything, but earn me a small commission. Thank you for supporting Becoming Bailey!
Good morning friends! It is finally April! Spring has sprung at last!!! Well, in theory, it has. Here in north Iowa, it’s been as cold as before. It doesn’t quite feel like spring to me since I am still wearing my winter coat everywhere, but I am enjoying the extra hour of sunlight in the evenings so I can’t complain too much. As much as I’d love for the weather to warm up so Andy and I can work on our outdoor projects and so I can start reading my books in the hammock, Mother Nature has a mind of her own. Until then, I’m going to work on my indoor projects/goals. Let’s take a look at my April goals!
1. Read 2 books this month. Yes, barely! I finished my 2nd book on March 31st. 2. Go on 2 dates this month. Not quite! Our original date night plans got canceled 4 different times!!! (#ArmyLife). I had accepted that a date night just wasn’t going to happen this month when Andy suggested we have an overnight date in Des Moines (since we would be picking up our friend from the airport the next day.) It was a great date, so even though we didn’t have 2 dates this month, I still feel like we met our goal.
3. Exercise 2x/week. I did yoga on occasion but not often enough for me to consider this goal as accomplished.
4. Turn 3 blog posts into our wedding scrapbook. I did not even attempt the wedding scrapbook. That’s a-okay with me.
5. Do 2 e-courses per week. Nope. I was scrambling to finish my Economics homework before the due date.
6. Clean and decorate the guest room for our first visitor! Yes! Andy’s friend Tony was our first visitor to stay in the guest room. The room came together nicely, but to be honest, I’m sure Tony wouldn’t have complained, haha!
3 of 6 goals accomplished. I’m a bit disappointed in myself, but knowing that I’ve been struggling with burnout, 3 of 6 is still good.
1. Read 2 books this month. This is my regular reading goal so I can make my yearly goal of 30 books.
2. Go on 2 dates this month. Once again, we’re going into the month with solid plans for our date nights. Fingers crossed this time the Army doesn’t interfere with them! 😛
3. Exercise 2x/week. I think I’m going to keep doing yoga at least once a week. I’d like to start taking Lily on walks again when it’s a bit warmer.
4. Finish all of the e-courses from the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. My access to the Bundle ends on April 30th, so I need to finish all of the courses before then. I’m almost there– there are just 3 courses I have to finish with the remainder being stuff that’s interesting, but I could live without.
5. Finish my Economics class with a bang. The class officially ends on May 2nd, but my professor allows students to submit their work in advance. I’d like to finish the course by April 22nd, so I can have 5 weeks off before my summer class begins.
6. Turn 3 blog posts into our wedding scrapbook. This isn’t as high of a priority on my list as the other goals, but I’m still going to keep it on here.
How were your March goals?
What are your April goals?