This post may contain affiliate links. They don’t cost you anything, but earn me a small commission. Thank you for supporting Becoming Bailey!
Spring has sprung! I am so, so excited to officially say that spring is here in north Iowa! It has been a long, cold winter (we had 7 inches of snow on April 18!) but finally, it looks like Old Man Winter is gone for good. (Or the next 6 months, anyway!)
Today, I’m sharing a vlog about all things spring! The questions are originally from The Blended Blog’s April Asks and I’ve provided a list of the questions below. Also in this video, you’ll see a small cameo from an unexpecting husband as well as a barking dog 😉 I actually had to re-film this video as I originally filmed it last week on my snow day off from work and it was mostly a rant about how much I hate winter, hah! Anyway, this video is much more happy about spring because it is finally spring here!
1. What 3 colors remind you most of spring?
2. What is the first thing you add to your wardrobe in spring?
3. What is the first wardrobe item you ditch in spring?
4. Who mows the grass where you live?
5. What’s spring like where you live?
6. What’s your favorite thing about spring?
7. Are you a spring cleaner?
8. Are you a baseball fan?
9. Tulips or daffodils?
10. Favorite outdoor spring activity?
11. Flowers in the garden or pots?
12. Favorite bird?
13. Car wash or wash vehicles at home?
14. When do you pull out your sandals?